Most travelers have a favorite destination they like to return to when they can, but it can also be exciting to visit a new location. Researching and planning a vacation takes a lot of time and work, but with preparation a trip to a new destination can be more exciting than a trip to a favorite vacation spot. Sylwia Majtczak, a corporate travel consultant at Altour, loves to travel to new destinations and learn about other cultures. Some great vacation spots are:
- San Francisco, California, United States. San Francisco offers great views of the ocean, impressive historic scenery, and exceptional dining.
- Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy. This small village in the southern Alps is in the Veneto region of northern Italy. Like all of Italy it is steeped in hundreds of years of history, and this town offers beautiful views and great skiing in winter.
- Anchorage, Alaska, United States. Anchorage has a wealth of museums and historical sites.
- London, United Kingdom. Although London is a well-known vacation spot, the city offers a lot more than many visitors encounter. Along with the standard attractions, London has great shopping, many parks to visit, and
- Krakow, Poland. Krakow has castles, historical sites, and beautiful churches, as well as a free walking tour of the city.
When planning any trip, it is important to consider the culture of your destination and prepare accordingly. Sylwia Majtczak enjoys studying the cultures in various destinations and uses that knowledge to advise her clients when they are visiting a new location.